Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Top Ten: A Look Back at the Best Films of 2012

Sound of My Voice Screencap
To start this off, I want to establish that this is all my opinion and only my opinion. It does not reflect the views of HeyUGuys nor anyone else on here intentionally and this is entirely an opinion piece.
Another thing to establish is that I’ve unfortunately not seen every film of 2012 because my bank balance won’t allow it… that and the fact I have university and other stuff to do. These silly things have gotten in the way but the major contenders that I have missed so far are Rust & Bone, The Master, The Turin Horse, Samsara, Chronicle, The Hobbit, Life of Pi and so many more. In fact, there are something like 280+ films that need to be watched this year and I, unfortunately, haven’t seen them all so the list is subject to change in the future when I finally catch up in 2036 so check back then for an official list.
For now, you’ll have to live with this list from the 47 films that are eligible for this year that I can remember. Hopefully you’ll all agree and I won’t ruffle too many feathers. I’d put my honourable mentions here but I’d rather draw out tension and suspense as the rankings go in and the omissions become more shocking!

TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE CLICK HERE