Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Lack of Writing

Apologies to the very few that do read what I have to say but lately university is being hectic as stated before. Currently I'm doing an essay on Casablanca and how it conforms to the classical Hollywood style or at least arguing its case anyway. After that I have another essay about a horror film which I've yet to decide on and how that conforms to the norms of the genre. Currently trying to decide between Insidious, The Conjuring, Sinister and The House of the Devil. There are many more I'd love to write about too like Inside but there's another essay where they might apply but same could be said for these. I've always been indecisive. Apparently a rambler too. This post is more apologising for the lack of content that will happen because of these essays, a short I'm trying to film and a screenplay that I'd like to attempt to write in time for the BlueCat screenplay competition - fat chance with completing it but as it's NaNoWriMo too then why the hell not?

Regardless I'd just like to post to keep Blogger happy lest they complain about inactivity. There may be a few reviews soon just for the hell of it on here because the dates have passed to publish them elsewhere like my thoughts on Prisoners (spoiler: my favourite film of the year so far) and a few others of 2013 that I've missed out on but want to catch up and push my opinion on. There may also be a few features that I want to get my head around so stay with the week or two of low activity because then it may go chaotic again.

Thanks for letting me procrastinate.